LiveLeak uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots

+6
_AL_
hedgehog
Admin
TerribleTowel
Disturbed
We Are Power
10 posters

Go down

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots Empty A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots

Post  We Are Power Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 am

First off thanks for the invite. I've been a member at LiveLeak for over 5 years and this past July my account was made (Registered -) because "I had an agenda". Now when I go to my channel all my friends comments show the below message and you have to click to view them! These are just people stopping by t say hello and now it's a TOS violation.

A few of the Mods and a small group of posters are totally nuts and asshats. You can't even have an intelligent conversation with them. I long for the LL of just 1 year ago!

Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
This comment might violate our Terms of Service . Click here to display comment anyways
This comment might violate our Terms of Service . Click here to display comment anyways
Comment of user 'Hazel_Nut' has been deleted by author!

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots 1

Last edited by We Are Power on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
We Are Power
We Are Power

Back to top Go down

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots Empty Re: A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

Thanks for coming.

Same thing happened to me (Register-) even though I was only providing crime reports that were local to me. It's not MY fault that the majority of the offenders were Negros.

in any case, it wasn't long after that before I was given a permanent ban.

Again, thanks for coming. I've interacted with you on LL before (under a different name) and always enjoyed your uploads and commentary.

Back to top Go down

Post  We Are Power Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 am

The ironic thing is folks like Rubicon Cube can trash whites and Christians and it's all good!

I just call them as I see them.

In any event glad to be among some good people!!!

Thanks Bobby for the reply!
We Are Power
We Are Power

Back to top Go down

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots Empty Mod Reply!

Post  We Are Power Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

For the record I did get this reply. Makes me feel better. I've really contributed to LL for over 5 years. It seems we shoudn't be so easiy harassed by some people and have so many issues. The dues have been paid so to speak! I have fun on LL, but lately it seems some new rogue posters and mods are going after people witha vengeance.

Updates (1)
Update #1 by: Liveleak Staff (2) - Aug-8-2012 03:25:24
It seems someone has been flagging many of the comments on your page. We're in the process of working through this right now and we're sorry for all the hassle. Needless to say some people have been banned because of these activities.
We Are Power
We Are Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbed Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

We Are Power wrote:For the record I did get this reply. Makes me feel better. I've really contributed to LL for over 5 years. It seems we shoudn't be so easiy harassed by some people and have so many issues. The dues have been paid so to speak! I have fun on LL, but lately it seems some new rogue posters and mods are going after people witha vengeance.

Updates (1)
Update #1 by: Liveleak Staff (2) - Aug-8-2012 03:25:24
It seems someone has been flagging many of the comments on your page. We're in the process of working through this right now and we're sorry for all the hassle. Needless to say some people have been banned because of these activities.

I'm glad you're here! I would like to say a certain troll named Stoner_Simpson just lost his account, I am positive it was because he and his little peter puffing friends were reporting all of the comments on our pages.Mine are now back to normal....how about everyone elses?
Disturbed
Disturbed

Back to top Go down

Post  TerribleTowel Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 am

I saw this happening a year ago.THIS is why I closed down comments on my page. Dcmfox, his liberal leftist rats,RonPaulbots and filthy fucking ragheads were creating multiple accounts and doing immeasurable harm to the integrity of Liveleak. I said something to Hayden but he did nothing. Did what I was supposed to do and created a ticket, the works. Even spoke directly to him in private chat. He's a nice guy and all but he does not take constructive criticism well.Never heard back. Nothing but crickets. Took a lot for me open up to him and tell the truth. I understand, Guys like dcmfox and rubiconcube upload a shit box ton of videos to LiveLeak. I got that. But they also create a huge amount of hate and distrust in the integrity of LiveLeak.
TerribleTowel
TerribleTowel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Reverse descrimination is the politically correct standard nowadays. If you reversed the roles of any black comedian today you would be shunned and probably labelled as a hate crime instigator.

What a Face

Admin
Admin

https://liveleak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

New LL rules Evil or Very Mad

Chink = not racial
Gook = not racial

Negro = racial

What a Face

hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  _AL_ Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Aug-14-2012 09:16:34 Your usergroup has changed!
Your user group changed from Registered + to Registered -

Reason given:3 items a day max
_AL_
_AL_

Back to top Go down

Post  _AL_ Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 pm

"Comment cannot be displayed, since you have blocked this commenter OR the commenter has blocked you"
We are not allowed to have enemies. Daddy the mod is tired of our little fights.
_AL_
_AL_

Back to top Go down

Post  kingfordlm Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:26 pm

_AL_ wrote:"Comment cannot be displayed, since you have blocked this commenter OR the commenter has blocked you"
We are not allowed to have enemies. Daddy the mod is tired of our little fights.

Well said, that sums it up perfectly. Which LL user are you, if you don't mind my asking?

kingfordlm

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Just an observation about the new block feature. If you find yourself blocked by someone you can't block them back because you can't accesses their page. Not that it really matters since whoever has blocked you can't see yours either.

You probably already know this but if you use different browsers at the same time you can log into multiple accounts at the same time.

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Degrelle Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Joe_king wrote:Just an observation about the new block feature. If you find yourself blocked by someone you can't block them back because you can't accesses their page. Not that it really matters since whoever has blocked you can't see yours either.

You probably already know this but if you use different browsers at the same time you can log into multiple accounts at the same time.

Even cant see what they comment

Comment cannot be displayed, since you have blocked this commenter OR the commenter has blocked you
Leon Degrelle
Leon Degrelle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

If you log out you can see everything. If you use firefox to log in with , use another browser ( don't log in ) to view the same page and you can compare.

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

A Few Live Leak Mods Are Idiots Empty yeah the new blockin thing is bollocks. all the fun has been taken away by that. fuckin gayest modification to ever hit that site.

Post  easyrob33 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

_AL_ wrote:"Comment cannot be displayed, since you have blocked this commenter OR the commenter has blocked you"
easyrob33
easyrob33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down