LiveLeak uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody is buthurted

3 posters

Go down

Somebody is buthurted Empty Somebody is buthurted

Post  Leon Degrelle Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?b=b0d_1323333843

GRRRRRRR...MUCH ANGER!
Entry Added: 43 mins ago By: LL_Hayden

Just a short blog about running a site and what we tend to run into each and every day and it's something I still can never quite get my head around. Why are people so damn rude on the internet and what's with the entitlement complex?

If you weren't happy with the way a store was run and decided to go in to complain to the manager and opened your dialogue with "Hey, cocksucker I want to talk to you about your lame store and while I do I hope you die of super AIDS in your face" how do you think that's going to pan out? Will the manager listen to your carefully constructed argument and make the changes you wish or will they just write you off as a mouthy asshat and have you ejected from the store?

Now, as amusing as many of the abusive messages can be (and they are amusing, sometimes to the point of causing temporary incontinence in some of us...at least that's their excuse) you can't really throw abusive crap out there then expect anyone to come around to your way of thinking. You aren't being constructive, you aren't offering suggestions, you're just being a demanding dick. If you want the staff here to help you out try just for a moment to control your anonymity induced tourettes and you might find you get a lot further. Failing that, at least be original and give us all something to chuckle about.

Being respectful or even *GASP* polite isn't a sign of weakness rather it's a sign of character. And before anyone tries the "it's the internet, live with it" argument I do realise this is the internet and I also realise I'm pretty much pissing in the wind here but it never hurts to share a thought now and again.

Somebody is buthurted 1

Leon Degrelle
Leon Degrelle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down

Somebody is buthurted Empty Re: Somebody is buthurted

Post  Koranimal Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 am

I agree, a lot of the rudeness and internet toughness is hilarious, yet very annoying at times. There is pretty much nothing one can do in regards to verbally assualting another to make them see ones point of veiw.

The last portion of your comment, in regards to exhibiting respect or even a bit of a cordial demeanor, in no shape or form should be construed as a weakness... far from it, and yes, should be partial measure of an individuals character and how one carries themselves
Koranimal
Koranimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm

LL is the land of the butthurt.

Admin
Admin

https://liveleak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koranimal Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm