LiveLeak uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again

2 posters

Go down

Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again  Empty Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again

Post  hedgehog Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 am

A troll cunt from new zealand unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again .......

Subbed...sorry it took so long to recognize one of LL's best!
Cheers!

Posted 1 day ago By
Disturbed (206.80)
Reply (-1 by fuchajen, +1 by H3dgehog) | Rep
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again  Empty Re: Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 am

Great Expectations is a powerful novel by a dynamic author.

Great expectations for a squalor wallowing swine is the equivalent of self flaggelation kind man, for you will always find yourself SORELY disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again  Empty Re: Some Kiwi troll cunt unblock me , thumbing people down on my channel and then block me again

Post  Disturbed Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Wow....to think she unblocked you, one of her greatest foes, just to give little ole me a thumbs down. It brings a tear to my eye! Sad
Disturbed
Disturbed

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:54 am

Harlot O Scareuh wrote:"Wow....to think she unblocked you, one of her greatest foes, just to give little ole me a thumbs down. It brings a tear to my eye! Sad"

U muzz b berry speshal two hurr.

That is her way to show her love .....
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum