message of a paranoid idiot from holland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

message of a paranoid idiot from holland

Post  hedgehog on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Aug-27-2012 11:21:27 hi gheymaker
I just wanted to say 'she' was protecting you all the time.
She has this archive from you. Most stuff you said you were high on crack. You wanked of to a fb pic from her and her son from the back.
But that is the tip of the iceberg.
I explained her the only way to make it stop is, stop trolling her. (through me) Or she will destroy your 'life'

I know you and hedgehog are real good gaybuddies. He tolerates your sickness, hard drugs, paedophilia, alcohol abuse, ladyboyfetish. and he hates me for smoking weed. the 2 of you are made for eachother. I dunno who is who with all your accounts. but.. hey.. warn him for you ? Idont care. I have seem some copy pasted material, looks useable for LL Smile I still hae your pic btw.. proud2be gave it. can make a nice new Daniel the Gheymaker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug-28-2012 04:44:25 JE homovriend
Dus bambi account hebben jullie opgeheven en mijn en Jens dreiging hebben goed effect gehad. Ze heeft hem ook laten weten wat ze weet. hij begrijopt het nu.
lekker aan de crackpijp en elkaars pijp? ik rook nog een biowiet jointje LOOOL!!!!

Pijpzeee

hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Re: message of a paranoid idiot from holland

Post  kingfordlm on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I have a feeling I'm missing about 10 pages of context in order to make any sense of this.

kingfordlm

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

kingfordlm wrote:I have a feeling I'm missing about 10 pages of context in order to make any sense of this.

your not the only one

He is constantly bugging people with nonsense by PM

I blocked him yesterday and since then i have 2 infractions
Seems the trolls start to report again and the biassed mods dont do nothing on it
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbed on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm

hedgehog wrote:
kingfordlm wrote:I have a feeling I'm missing about 10 pages of context in order to make any sense of this.

your not the only one

He is constantly bugging people with nonsense by PM

I blocked him yesterday and since then i have 2 infractions
Seems the trolls start to report again and the biassed mods dont do nothing on it

Let's see how many infractions I can get him.... Time to report some shit and sheet!
Disturbed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top