LL Members you like to add

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LL Members you like to add

Post  ReplicantDeckard on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:05 am

The below posts are names of LL members we wish to be invited and added to this forum.
Simply type in their LL names to added to the que of this LL Uncensored Forum.

avatar
ReplicantDeckard

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 41
Location : Erff

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  ReplicantDeckard on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:07 am

My 1st is the first of my friends to ask, fuchajen
She is good friend to me and deserves to be here.

You add yours.


Fuchajen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by ReplicantDeckard on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ReplicantDeckard

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 41
Location : Erff

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Leon Degrelle on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 am

She can aply for membership
Then we put the aproval on the agenda of the next meeting of the board members


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Leon Degrelle

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  ReplicantDeckard on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Fair enough Smile
avatar
ReplicantDeckard

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 41
Location : Erff

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 am

Are there any other pseudo intellectuals you'd like us to consider?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  _AL_ on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Travis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
_AL_

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Cheers for Travis.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Disturbed on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I hate to be blunt...But if you invite that coal burner Fuchajen, You might as well invite such mental midgets as Texas_scrotumless, The_Answer, and Stoner_simpson if he ever comes back.
avatar
Disturbed

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Leon Degrelle on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Disturbed wrote:I hate to be blunt...But if you invite that coal burner Fuchajen, You might as well invite such mental midgets as Texas_scrotumless, The_Answer, and Stoner_simpson if he ever comes back.

Stoner_simpson aplied on August 8
avatar
Leon Degrelle

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Leon Degrelle on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 am

_AL_ wrote:Travis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

invited
avatar
Leon Degrelle

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  hedgehog on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Disturbed wrote:I hate to be blunt...But if you invite that coal burner Fuchajen, You might as well invite such mental midgets as Texas_scrotumless, The_Answer, and Stoner_simpson if he ever comes back.

Yeah your right

I think she blocked half of us , so why we need her here
avatar
hedgehog

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-07-28
Location : Middle in nowhere China

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Joe_king on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 pm

hedgehog wrote:
Disturbed wrote:I hate to be blunt...But if you invite that coal burner Fuchajen, You might as well invite such mental midgets as Texas_scrotumless, The_Answer, and Stoner_simpson if he ever comes back.

Yeah your right

I think she blocked half of us , so why we need her here

I wouldn't trust her

Joe_king

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-08-07
Location : USA/UK

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Joe_king on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Harlot O Scareuh wrote:"I wouldn't trust her"

From what I've heard, you could AIDS from being in the same room with her.

I've seen some of her comments lately and she's starting to show her true colors.

Joe_king

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-08-07
Location : USA/UK

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  LBJFRWY on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm

fuchajen can go straight to hell. It was a joke request to add her as a member, right?

Then again, every site needs a Medusa.............. Twisted Evil


LBJFRWY

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Alexei Leonov on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:24 pm

ReplicantDeckard wrote:My 1st is the first of my friends to ask, fuchajen
She is good friend to me and deserves to be here.

You add yours.


Fuchajen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think we've ever debated or even discussed, but I've seen and enjoyed your comments on LL... I consider and admire you as somewhat of a renegade... in fact, I was the one who recommended you for an invitation to this group. My LL name is sprodge, formerly sprunk and automanic, and funtime on ogrish.

I agree with you about Fuchajen... I like her, probably for similar reasons as you... she's a a passionate and sincere individual (IMHO) and an official LL "friend" of mine... but she's still an extreme liberal, and not a particularly diplomatic one at that... she wouldn't fit in here, and frankly, I wouldn't want to subject her.
avatar
Alexei Leonov

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-03
Location : Greensboro, North Carolina, Occupied USA

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  ReplicantDeckard on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 am

Alexei Leonov wrote:
ReplicantDeckard wrote:My 1st is the first of my friends to ask, fuchajen
She is good friend to me and deserves to be here.

You add yours.


Fuchajen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think we've ever debated or even discussed, but I've seen and enjoyed your comments on LL... I consider and admire you as somewhat of a renegade... in fact, I was the one who recommended you for an invitation to this group. My LL name is sprodge, formerly sprunk and automanic, and funtime on ogrish.

I agree with you about Fuchajen... I like her, probably for similar reasons as you... she's a a passionate and sincere individual (IMHO) and an official LL "friend" of mine... but she's still an extreme liberal, and not a particularly diplomatic one at that... she wouldn't fit in here, and frankly, I wouldn't want to subject her.


Wassup man! cheers

After ReplicantDeckard got banned I went through 5 other LL accounts Very Happy

Last one banned for using "negro" monkey

Might wanna edit out your LL name here as I think LL staff check in here time to time?

I already know for a fact LL views our PM's on LL.

Cheers bud cheers
avatar
ReplicantDeckard

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 41
Location : Erff

Back to top Go down

Re: LL Members you like to add

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum