LiveLeak uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snitch Stoner_Simpson and other assholes

+9
fotoman4u2
Disturbed
admin2008usa
Leon Degrelle
_AL_
ShadyLane
Haji
Admin
hedgehog
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snitch Stoner_Simpson  and other assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Snitch Stoner_Simpson and other assholes

Post  hedgehog Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Stoner is really asslicking Hayden
His tongue is deep in Haydens ass
Look who thumbed hayden his answer to me up up

-----------------------------------------------------
@dirtbiker201
Same for me
I have infraction of a posting that is made in the past
Should it not be better to work on a month to month base ?
It is ridiculous to give infraction of things that happens months ago
Posted 23 hours ago By H3dgehog (370.60)
Reply | (5) | Report | Modify | Delete

@H3dgehog It's always ridiculous when you don't like something it would seem.
Posted 13 hours ago By LL_Hayden (1281.00)
Reply | (+1 by Stoner_Simpson ) | Report

hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Snitch Stoner_Simpson  and other assholes - Page 2 Empty Re: Snitch Stoner_Simpson and other assholes

Post  hedgehog Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Disturbed wrote:
fotoman4u2 wrote:
Disturbed wrote:Looks like that little pole smoker Stoner_simpson reported every comment on my channel. Shocked

Really? What a jerk...is a an Admin or something?

I wish I knew who this pole smoker was....I'd shoot him an the head and skull fuck him! Very Happy

easy to find him

he is the one with the big brown ring around his nose
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am

@Stoner_Simpson

Can i ask you a question ?
Posted 2 days ago By H3dgehog (373.50)
Reply | (3) | Report | Modify | Delete

@H3dgehog you have me on block dude i can't answer you
Posted 2 days ago By Stoner_Simpson (295.10)
Reply | (4) | Report

@Stoner_Simpson

Do you have a brown ring around your nose ?

Comment of user 'H3dgehog' has been deleted by channel owner!
Posted 1 day ago By H3dgehog (373.50)
Reply | (0) | Report | Modify | Delete

@H3dgehog i can't answer your question because you still have me blocked.. and you know that.. yet you still have the balls to write on my wall knowing i can't respond.. how about you get a life and grow up shit head.. lol
Posted 1 day ago By Stoner_Simpson (295.10)
Reply | (+1 by fuchajen, +1 by AlSet-AlOkin, +1 by TEXAS HOLDEM123, +1 by NSAID1010) | Report

Seems Texas Holdem123 is also soliciting for member

Brown ring nose hang around lol!
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm

_AL_ wrote:The List always prevails

Yep :-)

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey guys. Texas holdem posted this link on the staff blog, he's already crying like a baby !

Re: stoner simpson. He's one hell of a cocksucking asshole but I don't think he's a mod. As far as I know mods are not allowed to comment or troll other members. I think he's just another cunt that likes to cause trouble on the site. what fucking erks me is that hayden allows it to go on ! Very Happy

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Harlot O Scareuh wrote: Hello Joe
Who are you on LL?

Since texas holdem posted this on the staff blog everyone's going to be coming here to read this including hayden. He also reads the " liveleak sucks" thread on GLP.
I'd rather not say what my LL account is, it'll save me a lot of grief Very Happy

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 pm

ha ha ha , look at the staff blog, looser simpson and tex are kissing each others ass making comment after comment ! Immature amateurs. looser claims " it's not me ' YES IT IS. he's a plant or a snitch......AL just lost his account on LL. Beware of both, they're a pair of cunts.

I'm not sure but I think looser simpson is vargas456

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  kingfordlm Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Since texas holdem posted this on the staff blog everyone's going to be coming here to read this including hayden. He also reads the " liveleak sucks" thread on GLP.
I'd rather not say what my LL account is, it'll save me a lot of grief Very Happy

I would be absolutely amazed if Hayden gave a damn about this site. Why would he care? By the way, what is GLP? Can you post the link to this "liveleak sucks" thread?

Thanks Joe, and take care.

kingfordlm

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

kingfordlm wrote:

I would be absolutely amazed if Hayden gave a damn about this site. Why would he care? By the way, what is GLP? Can you post the link to this "liveleak sucks" thread?

Thanks Joe, and take care.

I'm sure hayden won't care but he'll come and read this anyway. There seems to be a comment battle going on the staff blog !
here's the link to godlikeproductions. I think it was started by an ex LL member. page 13 is the newest.
cheers. Very Happy

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1171590/pg1

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 am

Simpson his channel is deleted on ll
Or is my ipad playing with me
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  _AL_ Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 am

I shall return.
_AL_
_AL_

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyLane Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 am

hedgehog wrote: Simpson his channel is deleted on ll
Or is my ipad playing with me

I see that! Has a little bit of 'wow'ness to it, given his over the top ego... lol! lol!

ShadyLane

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe_king Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 am

Looser simpson is gone. Funny that he deleted his account hours after I accused him of being vargas !
He's done the same thing before.
watch out for him in the future. his favorite thing is to lull people in by pretending to be there friend, then stabbing them in the back.

Joe_king

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake_Sully Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

booboo_simpson is gone, unfortunately he's already created another account = DeadBrains, how appropriate

Jake_Sully
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am

Jake_Sully wrote:
booboo_simpson is gone, unfortunately he's already created another account = DeadBrains, how appropriate

thanks for the heads up - no worries. then one thing he does not have is control - he will, as always lose his cool and reveal himself and the story always has the same ending.

Admin
Admin

https://liveleak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hedgehog Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 am

Looks wha Fujachen write on her channel

Sees she need to change dealer the one she have now give her bad pills

Stoner Simpson/Manny Faces....

He was trying to make a change, he gave it a shot, it was only a few of us that really gave him a chance.. we showed the more evolved side of the human being.. if nobody gives nobody a chance, what the fuck hope do we have? I am grateful and privileged to have met and got to know the man behind the manny faces, he has a far better soul than many people, and everyone would love him if they only took the time to step out of their snuggle blankets, take a risk and give... DARE I SAY IT.. Yes I do, Give peace a chance.

I Just wrote that on jakesullys page to Tex.. intruding on a debate.. I wanted to share.. Stoner is a top person, and I believe LL has lost one of its best members. Can the little bitches go back to their boxes now and stfu... I will not, I am entitled to be a bitch... You faggots are not.
hedgehog
hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyLane Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Well I give kudos to LL for cleaning house and working on the trolling/abuse that is used by the trolls to drive people away.

The comment from fuchjen is sweet, funny and wrought with a bit of popmous denial, lol., but hey, that's what friends are for. Her comment sounds more like an eulogy and apology with the ever so common zinger at the end.

ShadyLane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum