hey all just thought id say hi

Go down

hey all just thought id say hi Empty hey all just thought id say hi

Post  easyrob33 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:32 am

just thought id say hi. been at L.L since jan 07. been kicked off numerous times for not being politically correct. personally i dont think the bans should last more than a month. but its haydons ball, n if we dont play by his rules, hel take the ball away. tried g.l.p a few times, but couldnt take the lunatics there. so i hope this place grows well and lends a hand to the free speech thats being eradicated bit by bit at L.L by the over zealous mods with their own personal agendas. i know a good few of you here already, and have added the ones i can recognise. anyway, catch ya all soon. E.R 33
easyrob33
easyrob33

Back to top Go down

hey all just thought id say hi Empty Re: hey all just thought id say hi

Post  Leon Degrelle on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

easyrob33 wrote:just thought id say hi. been at L.L since jan 07. been kicked off numerous times for not being politically correct. personally i dont think the bans should last more than a month. but its haydons ball, n if we dont play by his rules, hel take the ball away. tried g.l.p a few times, but couldnt take the lunatics there. so i hope this place grows well and lends a hand to the free speech thats being eradicated bit by bit at L.L by the over zealous mods with their own personal agendas. i know a good few of you here already, and have added the ones i can recognise. anyway, catch ya all soon. E.R 33

Welcome
Leon Degrelle
Leon Degrelle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Back to top Go down